Complete independent research and review two (2) to three (3) online end-user license agreements. Compare and contrast each EULA with each other. In your response, please consider the following: ·….
Write down data sources that might be useful in uncovering those key insights.
In this assessment you will have to research a small case study and you will need to apply
your knowledge to identify the main issues, prioritise, provide insights and to discuss alternatives.
You must write a Case Study Report about your company discussing the strategic plan of an
organization. To present a case study based on the selected organization’s current analytics
strategy and your recommended strategy. Identify a key business initiative for your
organization, something the business is trying to accomplish over the next 9 to 12 months. It
might be something like improve customer retention, optimize customer acquisition, reduce
customer churn, optimize predictive maintenance, reduce revenue theft, and so on.
Brainstorm and write down what (1) customer, (2) product, and (3) operational insights
your organization would like to uncover in order to support the targeted business initiative. Start
by capturing the different types of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive questions you’d like to
answer about the targeted business initiative. Tip: Don’t worry about whether or not you have the
data sources you need to derive the insights you want (yet).
Copyright © 2020 VIT, All Rights Reserved. 3
MITS6005 Case Study
Write down data sources that might be useful in uncovering those key insights. Look both
internally and externally for interesting data sources that might be useful. Tip: Think outside the
box and imagine that you could access any data source in the world. Be analytical within your
report and examine key terms and theoretical relationships in depth.
1. Your writing should be clear and concise and be in your own words.
2. The Case Study report should be written in appropriate business language so that your
analysis and discussion have an objective tone.
3. Use headings to guide the reader and include tables or diagrams that make the case
4. The Case Study report must be in the range of 1,500-2,500 words in length excluding
5. The referencing style must follow the IEEE referencing style.
1. Follow the links in Moodle to upload your report on or before the deadline. The report
must be submitted on the LMS in the respective link i.e. MITS6005 Case Study-
2. A document that consists of introduction to the problem that you are working on with
strategic plan and the resources that might help in the analysis should be mentioned.
3. Late penalty applies on late submission, 10% per day would be deducted.
4. Incidence of plagiarism will be penalized.