You are at a restaurant eating lunch with a friend. After the meal, your friend realizes they left their wallet at home. Your friend gives you a piece of silver….
Which of the following is an example of ‘gradual’ safety threat from an embedded system?
1.Which of the following is an example of ‘gradual’ safety threat from an embedded system?
(a) Product blast due to overheating of the battery
(b) UV emission from the embedded product
(c) Both of these
(d) None of these
2. Non operational quality attributes are
(a) Non-functional requirements (b) Functional requirements
(c) Quality attributes for an offl ine product (d) (a) and (c)
(e) None of these
3. Which of the following is (are) an operational quality attribute?
(a) Testability (b) Safety (c) Debug-ability (d) Portability
(e) All of these
4. Which of the following is (are) non-operational quality attribute?
(a) Reliability (b) Safety (c) Maintainability (d) Portability
(e) All of these (f) None of these
5. In the Information security context, Confi dentiality deals with the protection of data and application from unauthorised disclosure. State True or False
(a) True (b) False
6. What are the two different aspects of debug-ability in the embedded system development context?
(a) Hardware & Firmware debug-ability (b) Firmware & Software debug-ability
(c) None of these
7. For an embedded system, the quality attribute ‘Evolvability’ refers to
(a) The upgradability of the product (b) The modifi ability of the product
(c) Both of these (d) None of these