Complete independent research and review two (2) to three (3) online end-user license agreements. Compare and contrast each EULA with each other. In your response, please consider the following: ·….
What is the equivalent number of circuits?
1. A new suburb in outer Melbourne is under development but unfortunately notcovered byanywirelessservice.Thefollowingdiagramshowsanumber ofcandidatesitesthatcould suitabase station.SitesB,CandDarelocated withinthedevelopment.SiteAisonahill overlookingthedevelopmentsite. Chooseanoptionanddiscuss themeritsofyourchoice andthefactors that you took into account. Please use dot points.
2. Thereisalargeevent comingupandyouneedtodimensionbasestation needstosupportmobile users.Youaregiventhefollowinginformation:
|· 100,000 people willattend
· Theserviceprovideryouwork forhasa 50%marketshare
· Speech usage is 10mE peruser
· GOS for speech is5%
· Data traffic peruser is 250kB/hr
· Average call data capacity A is5Mbps
· Soft handover equates to20%
· Total BS power is 38dBm
· Speech call requires 150mW in thedownlink
1. What is your company’stotal clientele/subscribers/users
2. Whatistheoffered traffic?Useanswer 1andspeechusagegiven
3. Whatisthetotal CCHoverhead?
5. (a)What istheequivalentnumberofcircuits?
(b) UsingtheErlangBtable(Table3) determinethecapacity.
(c) Iftheofferedtraffic persectoris180Ehowmanycarriers areneeded usingthe value at question (b)?
(d) Ifthemaximumpoweris45.4dBmor34.7Wattsandthecontrolpower is 38dBmor6.3Watts, ifyouareoperatingat90%power capacity,what isthepower(Watts) availabletosupport traffic?