Assuming that there is an unlevered firm and a levered firm. The basic information is given by the following table. Table1: Information of the firms Unlevered firm Levered….
What are your ethical obligations to the referring therapist?
You are a career counselor in private practice. A 25-year-old client is referred by her therapist because she is very indecisive about her career, and her indecision is impeding the other aspects of her therapy. She tells you she is just waiting for God to tell her what to do. She is resistant to taking any assessment tools but finally agrees to take an interest inventory if she can pray beforehand to discern what her interests are.
1. What would you do in this situation?
2. On which ethical codes and professional standards would you base your decision?
3. Would you help the client discern what she is called to do?
4. At what point would you decide that her indecision is dysfunctional?
5. What are your ethical obligations to the referring therapist?