Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
What are the present metrics for measuring success within programs?
You are an educational consultant working for an educational consulting group. You are assigned to work for a university as it prepares for its biannual accreditation evaluation meetings. One of the concerns of the university is how to demonstrate to the evaluators that university courses teach what is described in the university catalogue and the course descriptions that are sent to the state department of education. You will need to help the university devise an action plan that will result in a document that can be used during several meetings with the evaluators. This product will prove that there is alignment between instruction in courses and the exact descriptions found in the university’s catalogue.
Your project deliverable is a document, in APA format, containing recommendations for an action plan that will be delivered to the university’s vice president. The plan should consider how the university would collect and display information from the following concerns:
- What are the present metrics for measuring success within programs?
- How can actual instruction be used as an additional metric?
- What are enrollment numbers of various programs, departments, and schools in the university?
- How does the university collect input and self-evaluations from full-time and adjunct instructors?
- How does the university determine the amount and quality of necessary facilities for each program and course?
- What goes into the design of student surveys and collecting data results?
- How can you use course syllabi?