Name and briefly discuss the two types of effects that accompany the term motivating operation (MO). Define and discuss the similarities and differences between unconditioned motivating operations (UMO’s) and conditioned….
Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture.
Reading Journal #2 (Week 4) is:
Louise Pryke. 2019. Hidden women of history: Ennigaldi Nanna curator of the world’s first museum. The Conversation.
In your journal you should do the following:
- Summarise the major points raised in the article, drawing on the material discussed in the weekly lecture.
- Reflect on your personal perspective on the issues raised in the reading and in the relevant workshop discussion.
- Reference (1-2 references, Harvard-style, with in-text citations).
You will be assessed on the following:
(1) Comprehension of the key arguments and themes – 2 %
(2) Referencing (Harvard-style and in-text citations) – 1 %
(3) Reflection on the workshop discussion – 1 %
(4) Inclusion of your personal perspective – 1 %