1.It is recommended to do Exercise 8.12 prior to the present one. Here we look at the same population growth model N (t) = rN(t), N(0) = N0. The time….
Each student will work research, write, and present a historical background of business ethics, and then evaluate and measure the ethical system of Global Fortune 500 companies
(Links to an external site.). Choose three (3) Global 500 Fortune Companies to write about and follow the criteria below: This project requires each student to:
- Write a 4 – 6 page research paper
- Create a 5 – 10 PowerPoint slide presentation with speaker notes
- What each company does?
- What are the ethical systems of each organization are and their code of ethics?
- How each company evaluates and measures its ethical systems?
- How each company impacts the community or communities in which it operates or is located?
- Explain in 1/2 to 1 page the history of business ethics
- Evaluate and measure the ethical system of Global Fortune 500 Company 1
- Evaluate and measure the ethical system of Global Fortune 500 Company 2
- Evaluate and measure the ethical system of Global Fortune 500 Company 3
- Compare and contrast the ethical systems as a whole and how do they affect their local communities
- Use introduction, body paragraph, and conclusion headings
- At least 3 references of an academic or scholarly source are required for this paper. You are expected to use academic sources in peer-reviewed database or Internet sources, such as: “.org”, “.edu”, “.mil”, “.gov”, “.zm” Sources not allowed are Wikipedia, Dictionaries, wikis, or blogs.
- Use APA, 6th edition, writing style for in-text citations and each reference source that you use. Remember, all wording that is not your own must be cited.
- For APA writing assistance, select “APA Format Resources” on the Begin Here section of the Modules Tab
- Limit the use of direct quotes. Direct quotes should not exceed ½ page in total. Deductions will result if this rule is violated.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and double-spacing.
- The cover sheet should include group member’s names and course information
- Include a reference page in APA 6th edition style.