1.It is recommended to do Exercise 8.12 prior to the present one. Here we look at the same population growth model N (t) = rN(t), N(0) = N0. The time….
Strategic Situational Analysis: An exploration and critical analysis of Tangle Teezer or Haymax
|The assessment task and topic: You are required to produce a 3,000 word academic report in teams. The report will be based on either: Tangle Teezer OR HayMax|
- Adopt a systematic approach to analyse and evaluate the strategies used by either Tangle Teezer OR HayMax. This should critically assess how they are building and sustaining competitive advantage in relation to what you demonstrate to be the most important factors arising within both their external and internal environments. Identify and analyse the strategic issues facing the organisation and update these to the current time (March 2017)
- Propose and justify a range of strategic options (3 is sufficient) that are clearly based on your research findings and the incorporation of relevant theory to support the view that these are legitimate options.
- Include a brief evaluation of the strategy tools, models and frameworks employed within the report (the main body of words – 3000)
- Table of contents
- Brief introduction to the case company
- The main body of the report (with headings and subheadings structuring the analysis and evaluation of case and theory), this will include analysis that brings together information in the case and research to update it to March 2016.
- You should structure your work according to discussion around the key strategic issues you have identified. This will require you to integrate analysis from across the external and internal environment, synthesising multiple sources of evidence and multiple theories to generate an original and comprehensive narrative about those issues you have identified. Students should expect to cover at least three key strategic issues.
- Conclusions and proposal of options
- List of references