Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
set up for the purpose of assessment, in a simulated industry environment operated within a training organisation.
Skills must be demonstrated in an operational tourism, travel, hospitality or events business
operation where WHS management practices are implemented and monitored. This can be:
• an industry workplace
• a simulated industry environment.
Assessment must ensure access to:
• computers, software programs, printers and communication technology used to
administer the implementation and monitoring of a WHS system
• relevant state or territory WHS legislation
• current plain English regulatory documents distributed by the local WHS
• codes of practice and standards issued by government regulators or industry groups
• WHS information and business management manuals issued by industry
associations or commercial publishers
• current commercial WHS policies and procedures
• operational team for which the individual coordinates WHS management practices;
this can be:
• teams in an industry workplace who are assisted by the individual during the
assessment process; or
• individuals who participate in role plays or simulated activities, set up for the
purpose of assessment, in a simulated industry environment operated within a