Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
review the knowledge management approach followed within the business context of an organisation.
COIT20251 Assessment 1: Knowledge Audit Review
Assessment Type:Written Assessment
Due Date: Week 6 Thursday (27 August 2020) 11.45 pm AEST
Word Limit: 2000 words
In this assessment, you will critically review the knowledge management approach followed within the business context of an organisation.
The assessment requires you to write a review based on a research article on knowledge audit and management. A copy of or a link to the research article will be made available on the Moodle unit site. The review should reflect upon the case study presented in the article and should address the following issues.
- Main focus/objectives of the article
- Background of the organisation under investigation
- The knowledge audit approach followed in the study
- The major findings of the study
- Recommendations made in the article
- Comparison to similar studies
The review should be approximately 2000 words. You need to include at least five references(including at least three academic references) in the review. You also need to make sure that the references are cited in the text and the review is free from any grammatical and spelling errors.
You have to write the review in an MS Word file with proper headings, sub-headings, and a reference list.
You must submit the review as an MS Word file to Moodle for marking by the due date and time.
Caution: Submission of an unexpected file attracts a penalty.It is your responsibility to submit the final and correct version of your assignment.
You will be assessed based on your ability to appraise the practices of knowledge audits to identify knowledge assets and knowledge capabilities within the business context of an industry as well as the techniques of knowledge capture, knowledge codification and knowledge sharing.
The marking criteria for the assessment are as follows.
- Main focus/objectives of the article: 3 marks
- Background of the organisation under investigation: 2 marks
- The knowledge audit approach followed in the study: 5 marks
- The major findings of the study: 5 marks
- Recommendations made in the article: 5 marks
- Comparison to similar studies: 5 marks
- Grammar and sentence formation: 2 marks
- Referencing: 3 marks