Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
prepare a project charter based on the business case given below.
In this assignment you will use the IT project management knowledge area and the tools used in project
initiation and planning to prepare a project charter for the Case Study below. Make sure to analyse the
project management parameters and identify the actors relevant to the case study and mention the
project scope, constraints and assumptions.
For this assessment, you will prepare a project charter based on the business case given below. Your
report should be limited to approx. 1000 words. Use 1.5 spacing with a 12 point Times New Roman
font. You can use other sources to support your claims. Citation of sources is mandatory and must be
in the IEEE style.
The project charter must include:
• Project Title.
• Background (Why is the project is undertaken? Describe an opportunity or problem that the
project is to address.)
• Project Goal/s (Not more than 3)
• Project Scope (What will be the end result of the project?)
• Key Stakeholders
• Project Milestones (Identify/assume the significant project milestones)
• Constraints and Assumptions