1. A semen analysis on a vasovasostomy patient has a normal sperm concentration; however, motility is decreased, and clumping is observed on the wet preparation. a. Explain the possible connection….
One of the pivotal goals of consumer health literacy efforts is to design educational materials that attract as well as educate users.
- Select a health issue of interest to you.
- Identify the audience or population that you seek to educate about this issue.
- Search the Internet to find credible sites containing information about your selected topic.
- Review the two health literacy websites listed in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on strategies for presenting information.
- Design an educational handout on the health issue you selected.
- Include a cover page.
- Include an introduction that provides:
- An explanation of your issue and why you selected it
- A description of the audience you are addressing
- In the handout itself:
- Develop your handout in such a way that it attracts the attention of the intended audience.
- Include a description of the health issue and additional content that will enhance your message (i.e., key terms and definitions, graphics, illustrations, etc.).
- Recommend four or five sites that provide clear, valuable, and reliable information on the topic.