1. Describe with a neat sketch how the nanoparticles are prepared employing the top-down methods, namely, milling and lithography. 2. Explain with a suitable diagram, the synthesis of nanostructured materials….
Money and the Prices in the Long Run and Open Economies
Assignment Steps Resources: National Bureau of Economic Research Develop a 2,100-word economic outlook forecast that includes the following:
- Analyze the history of changes in GDP, savings, investment, real interest rates, and unemployment and compare to forecast for the next five years.
- Discuss how government policies can influence economic growth.
- Analyze how monetary policy could influence the long-run behavior of price levels, inflation rates, costs, and other real or nominal variables.
- Describe how trade deficits or surpluses can influence the growth of productivity and GDP.
- Discuss the importance of the market for loanable funds and the market for foreign-currency exchange to the achievement of the strategic plan.
- Recommend, based on your above findings, whether the strategic plan can be achieved and provide support.