Some people like to play a game that constructs a sequence of chemical elements where each element in the sequence begins with the last letter of its predecessor. For example,….
In a hypothetical situation, it has been given QR 350,000. You are asked to invest in order to earn good returns on original amount by the end of the period.
1. The following investment options are available for investment opportunity.
2. The available investment options are;
a. Stock Market Investment (National/
International). Name of stocks (Qatar National Bank (QNB), Industries Qatar Company (Q.S.C)
b. Bank deposits (Only Non-Islamic Qatari Banks)
c. Gold & Other Metals.
d. Bond / Debenture Investment.(International Market)
e. Forex Market.(Currencies)
3. Invest your money according to your group’s investment philosophy (risk taking capacity)
4. Your investment strategy should be based on Risk and Return Tradeoff.
5. To prove your earnings attaché relevant documents in the Appendix. Remember your projects outcomes are going to be considered only on the basis of supportive material.
6. You can reshuffle your portfolio as per your requirement and strategy.
7. Show your investment’s end RETURNS with accurate and clear calculations
8. To prove your earnings attaché relevant documents. In the Appendix. Remember your projects outcomes are going to be considered only on the basis of supportive material.
9. The investment time period is decided as: 01 March 2016 to 2
5 May 2016. This period should be considered as Investment Return calculation Period.
• Cover Page.
• Index Page.
• Abstract ( approximately 100 words)
• There should be Three Chapters in Project Report as per follows:
CHAPTER I : MANAGING PERSONAL FINANCES (approximate Pages 2-3)
• Introduction and Rational of your Project Report.
• Investment Goal, Objectives and Philosophy
• Table of QR 350,000
allocation expressed in percentage bases.
CHAPTER II : INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO (approximate. Pages 4-5)
• Explain step by step your earnings with each type of investment avenues along with relevant evidences.
CHAPTER III : RETURNS OUTCOMES (approximate Pages 4-5)
• At the end there should be review of portfolio distribution and earnings.
• Compare Return Results with your set Goal. Your degree of satisfaction through your achievement and conclusion.
• Write all relevant sources.
• Times New Roman, font size 12. With 1.5 space.
• Project should be properly bound with professional look.