Name and briefly discuss the two types of effects that accompany the term motivating operation (MO). Define and discuss the similarities and differences between unconditioned motivating operations (UMO’s) and conditioned….
Identify and solicit potential clients in home and foreign countries
Create job experience letter with job duties for Electronic wholesale trade who sales TV, Speakers, Home theater systems, Washing machine etc. following are the duties that you have to rewrite it using specific trade related words and sentence structure.
Technical sales specialists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Promote sales to existing clients and new clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients in home and foreign countries
- Assess clients’ needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
- Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- May train customers’ staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- May supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
Technical sales specialists usually specialize in a particular line of goods or services.