1. A semen analysis on a vasovasostomy patient has a normal sperm concentration; however, motility is decreased, and clumping is observed on the wet preparation. a. Explain the possible connection….
Give an outline of the differences between allergies and auto-immune
- If pathogens invade the blood and tissues of the body, what are the roles of the cells involved in the immune response which fight infections?
- Highlight some of the specific features of cells within the primary and secondary defence mechanisms which enable them to carry out their roles, then explain the roles of the cell organelles using the production of antibodies as an 300 words (A.C. 1.1)
- Using the immune system and blood cells as an example, explain the benefits of cells combining to form tissues. 200 words (A.C. 2)
- Describe a specific allergy and a specific auto-immune disease highlighting their causes and effects, and give suggestions as to how they can be