Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
Examine the relationship between innovation, technology and competitive advantage through case studies
Write a proposal for a new product for SafetyCulture that fits with its mission and can provide a sustainable competitive advantage.
1. Develop capacity for continuous innovation
2. Create an innovative culture in a collaborative/organisational setting
3. Evaluate innovation tools and techniques and their fit for the problem a business is facing
4. Utilise technology as a tool for implementing innovation solutions and creating a competitive edge
Learning objectives LO2:
Apply a strategic perspective to technology information management to establish a competitive business position
Related subject learning objectives
2.1 Assess current and emerging technology, their impact on business process, and their impact on relationships with suppliers, customers, and competitors
2.2 Explore how technology is utilised to implement innovative solutions and create a competitive advantage through case studies.
2.3 Examine the relationship between innovation, technology and competitive advantage through case studies
2.4 Develop strategies to leverage technology/techniques to foster/manage business innovation
Specific learning objectives
This assessment demonstrates your ability to:
• Analyze SafetyCulture’s mission and products
• Create a value proposition which supports the sustainable competitive advantage for a technology business,
• Create a realistic plan for developing the needed capabilities
• Use innovative thinking process
• Write persuasively.