Name and briefly discuss the two types of effects that accompany the term motivating operation (MO). Define and discuss the similarities and differences between unconditioned motivating operations (UMO’s) and conditioned….
evaluate this claim with reference to liberal IR theory and relevant examples.
2. ‘International institutions provide a rule-based order that allows states to peacefully cooperate’. Critically evaluate this claim with reference to liberal IR theory and relevant examples.
GRADING CRITERIA AND FEEDBACK
• Comprehension of subject material: Conceptual understanding consistent with the subject content
• Critical Analysis and Argument: Evaluation of ideas and evidence that considers different perspectives and provides a reasoned, evidence-based argument
• Research: Engagement with relevant academic literature to provide support argument
• Essay Structure and Expression: A clear and logic ordering of claims using proper presentation style, spelling and grammar
• Referencing: Sources cited in accordance with one accepted referencing style Graduate Capabilities
• Writing (WR): an ability to write logically focussed arguments supported by academic referencing and basic rules of grammar
• Critical Thinking (CT): an ability to explain and support assumptions and perspectives to formulate an organised and integrated response
• Creative problem solving (CP): an ability to construct convincing recommendations based on identification of elements of a problem and the application of problem-solving techniques
• Inquiry/Research (IR): an ability to identify, manage and reflect on analytical requirements for research problems