Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
Develop a strategy map to show the relationships between the different objectives.
Write a report addressing the following questions:
1. Select a company that has adopted and implemented the balanced
2. Identify key advantages and/or limitations implementing the balanced
3. Choose suitable perspectives that could be used as part of a balanced
scorecard and develop specific objectives for each perspective.
4. Develop a strategy map to show the relationships between the different
5. Indicate KPI’s and KPD’s (lead and lag indicators)
6. Recommend appropriate performance measurement systems and
advise the company on improving current practices.
7. Based on academic/professional literature, provide a critical analysis on the
implementation of a balanced scorecard.