Complete independent research and review two (2) to three (3) online end-user license agreements. Compare and contrast each EULA with each other. In your response, please consider the following: ·….
develop a prototype of a patient record system.
In this assignment, which consists of two parts, you will develop a prototype of a
patient record system.
A medical clinic needs a system to keep information about their patients and medical
observations about the patients. The information about a patient and concepts of
medical observation is explained below.
• Each patient has a unique patient ID and a name. For each patient, various
kinds of medical observations are recorded.
• A medical observation can be quantitative measurements such as height,
weight, blood pressure, etc. These measurements are referred to as
• In addition, there are observations that are of non-quantitative nature, for
example, the patient’s blood type. These observations are referred to as
• Each observation type has a name (e.g. “Height”, “Blood type”) and a unique
• Additionally, each measurement observation type has a unit associated with
it. For example, the unit for the ‘Blood Pressure’ measurement observation
type can have the value ‘PSI’. Similarly, ‘Weight’ measurement observation
type can have unit value ‘kg’, etc.
• Each category observation type has a number of valid categories associated
with. Each category of a category observation type is specified by a name. For
example, the categories for ‘Blood Type’ category observation type can have
values such as, ‘Group O’, ‘Group A’, etc.