Photochemical reactor modeling: a case-study problem. Although radiation is important in heat transfer, an analogous model can be used in the design of photochemical reactors. The modeling of these reactors….
Describe important changes affecting health care delivery systems in the United States. (VI.F.2-BL2).
· Examine health records documentation requirements for various settings, and determine the timeliness, completeness and accuracy of information for each (I.B.2- BL4)
· Assess the roles and responsibilities of a variety of health care providers in different settings (correctional facilities, hospice, etc.). (I.B.4-BL5)
· Compare administrative requirements across different settings as it relate to documentation procedures (I.B.4-BL5)
· Verity health record documentation requirements to establish compliance with all accrediting, certification and licensing standards (such as accreditation, certification, licensure) (V.A. 2-BL4).
· Describe important changes affecting health care delivery systems in the United States. (VI.F.2-BL2).
· Illustrate healthcare reforms that contribute to changes in policy-making for healthcare (VI.F.2-BL2)
· Identify expanding opportunities available to health information professionals as a result of changes in healthcare regulations (VI.F.3-BL2)
· Describe the provider/payer relationship among various healthcare setting (VI.F.3-BL2)
· Summarize emerging trends that affect the delivery of care and documentation requirements for providers and healthcare organizations (VI.F. 3-BL2)