Propane is to be compressed from 0.4 MPa and 360 K to 4 MPa using a two-stage compressor. An interstage cooler returns the temperature of the propane to 360 K….
Construct the block diagram for this state-space model on paper.
1. Construct the block diagram for this state-space model on paper.
2. Represent your block diagram in Simulink, by constructing it within the nearly-blank
rlc.slx template file provided within the template folder.
3. Connect the provided to-workspace blocks in order to send the relevant signals (simulation time via the clock block, and the states) to the workspace.
4. Simulate your system by running the lab2 ex1.m main script.
5. A sample output has been provided for you to compare your results against.