You are at a restaurant eating lunch with a friend. After the meal, your friend realizes they left their wallet at home. Your friend gives you a piece of silver….
Complete independent research and review two (2) to three (3) online end-user license agreements.
- Complete independent research and review two (2) to three (3) online end-user license agreements. Compare and contrast each EULA with each other. In your response, please consider the following:
· What are the key elements required in a EULA for it to be effective?
· Across the EULAs you analyzed, what components are common?
· What gaps exist?
· Provide examples of how end-users would know what they are agreeing to.
· Describe whether the EULAs are fair and legally acceptable.
The U.S. opted for a different approach to data protection than the European Union’s all-