Name and briefly discuss the two types of effects that accompany the term motivating operation (MO). Define and discuss the similarities and differences between unconditioned motivating operations (UMO’s) and conditioned….
apply your strategic thinking skills by researching the organisation and analysing the factors that clearly identify and explain its competitive advantage.
Assuming the role of an organisational consultant, you are to apply your strategic thinking skills by
researching the organisation and analysing the factors that clearly identify and explain its competitive
Findings should be presented in a video which provides an overview in a form and tone that could be
presented to the organisations executive team. It should be 15 minutes long and contain 10 to 15
slides that assist the executive to understand the findings presented. Areas covered should include:
• A brief overview of the organisation.
• An analysis of the external and internal environment using appropriate theories and
• Clear articulation of the competitive advantage identified.
• A diagnosis of the sources, strengths, weaknesses and future sustainability of the
competitive advantage outlined.
• A conclusion that identifies strategic opportunities and risks.