1.It is recommended to do Exercise 8.12 prior to the present one. Here we look at the same population growth model N (t) = rN(t), N(0) = N0. The time….
In this activity you will prepare a proposal to present your ideas for the implementation of a unique public relations message solely through electronic media, with a defined target audience, a defined outcome, and creative elements appropriate to the message
Module Two for instructor approval. Your completed proposal is due at the conclusion of Module Seven.
Required Elements and FormatSingle-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and APA-style citations. Your proposal should be a minimum of 4 pages and should not exceed 6 pages. These page counts do not include the title page or reference page.
- Title Page: Includes campaign title, student name, and date, as well as a brief paragraph that identifies and describes the organization for which you are developing your This will be your internal audience.
- Table of Contents: Lists each of the following required elements: o Executive Summary: Concise summary of the campaign o Objective: Campaign objectives
- Description: Details of the campaign including timeline
- Target Audience: Identifies, describes, and analyzes primary and secondary target audience(s); please note this is not the same as your internal audience, which is the executive(s) to whom you are preparing your proposal
- Resources: Identifies the type of media selected and rationale for each choice included; remember, your choices must be electronic media
- Budget: Approximate budget needed (it is not expected you will know the exact amount, but some approximation is necessary); for example, how much does a website cost (http://www.howmuchdoesawebsitecost.com/)? What is the cost of a Twitter account, if any?
- Statement of Benefits: Speaks to your internal audience